Re: [LAU] kicks

From: Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 23:12:59 EEST

I would really, really love to be able to play the solo in the full (~8
1/2 minutes) version of "It's a Long Way There" by the Little River
Band. Unfortunately, practicing any guitar at all has taken a back seat
to learning DSP and programming.

-- Darren

PS - Even if you hate LRB, try to track down that track and just listen
to the solo. It's absolutely amazing.