Re: [LAU] Linux audio course Rotterdam

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2008 - 23:18:57 EEST

I, on the other hand, think this is justifiable. It doesn't matter whether
you're training someone to breathe or fish, you're still training him - and
that's a service. A lot of courses on stupid things cost much higher.

I'd rather go for a course on Audio Engineering with Gratis software than
one with "industry-standard" software bundles. Software is only part of the
equation - hardware, knowledge, techniques, skill and talent play bigger
roles. Someone who can teach you those tricks of the trade deserves more
than just beer.