[LAU] I.Mix Club USB DJ MIDI Controller, on Linux?

From: James Cameron <quozl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 00:03:39 EET

G'day,

In recent advertising one of my nearby retailers has listed:

        "I.Mix Club USB DJ MIDI Controller"

... which can apparently stand on one corner looking cute, but doesn't
list Linux as a capability. Does anyone know if this thing will work on
Linux? All I want is to capture the control movements, not the audio
processing they claim for their software. They do claim
"class-compliant USB MIDI device".

Part number AM4250 at Jaycar:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=AM4250

Image, standing on one corner:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/products_uploaded/productLarge_11336.jpg

Also, if anyone knows where they got it from, I'd be interested. I
might be able to find more info on it from their source.

p.s. I'm not a DJ.

--
James Cameron    mailto:quozl@email-addr-hidden     http://quozl.netrek.org/