Re: [LAU] Mastering question (not software, but technique)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 13:16:54 EEST

bonjour Fons!
   Merci for this small guided tour. I will try to experiment with the ideas
you gave me. I've already done one "master' of a song using the JAMin setup
put into terms of ecasound. It sounded fine to me - at least at first listen.
I guess viewed graphically or otherwise analysed it might still be hell.
   If you're interested, here's the original:
http://juliencoder.de/jazz.ogg
   Here's the "master experiment":
http://juliencoder.de/master.ogg
   One thing is achieved: loudness and on my monitors the bass has more
presence and another thing it has more brilliance. This master came to be
using the assumptions of the original mail with only minimal tuning.
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net