Re: [LAU] FW: looping with jack

From: R.Wolff <musicwolf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 18:14:42 EEST

Have you tried to achieve this with 'Freewheeling'?
Seems to me that this could be your ticket. It loops audio independantly
from jacktransport, so that you can let go and loop what you want, all while
ardour's running linearly. And since vers. 0.6.xx you can do quite some
nifty things like triggering group of loops and other niceties besides the
simple loop recording/playback that it did since ever. Makes it kinda like
the pattern thing in seq24, only for audio.
I just hope that I got your wishes right here, if not just disregard my post.

Good luck,

Raphael ;)