Re: [LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

From: Oleg Ivanenko <oivanenko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 00:24:32 EET

Stephen, you are felt this piece very precisely. I'm very glad to read
about your feelings. I had not expected this yet. So, I had succeed.

"I Flying" born as song. I made a lyrics for it and even tried to sing
it but without success :( I'm not a singer unfortunately. Properly, I
can sing more simple songs but not this one. More songs from me at
ftp://freemusic-project.ru/Ash/ I should warn all songs very different
-- I hate similarity.

You absolutely right about The Eagles and Hotel California :))) I
notice it too at early stages of creation and try to mask it. Sequence
of chords(especially at the beginning of piece) very similar but tune
completely different.

And, You know, I have bad eyesight too :)

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]