Re: [LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 05:18:07 EET

You are a sophisticated and expressive composer. You could post the
lyrics/melody somewhere, perhaps someone on the list could sing them for
you?

You get a decent tone from your recorder. It has a plastic tone to me,
though. Is it plastic? Makes me wonder how it would sound on a wooden
instrument.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden