Re: [LAU] Autotuner for Linux?

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 19:05:08 EET

There is only one C file in the tar.gz. It is autotalent.c. Download
the tar.gz from http://web.mit.edu/tbaran/www/autotalent.html

then

tar -xvzf autotalent-0.1.tar.gz
cd autotalent-0.1
emacs or vi autotalent.c

change line 650 to what is listed below (in emacs you can go to line 650
by pressing Esc (don't hold), typing 650, then hitting return).

Save the file, exit the editor then

make
make install

That's it. This assumes that your LADSPA plugins are
in /usr/lib/ladspa. If they aren't there then they're probably
in /usr/local/lib/ladspa. If so you need to change the Makefile to
point there - it should be intuitively obvious to the most casual
observer (math prof speak) which line needs to be changed.

Jan

PS - sorry for the top post.