Re: [LAU] Autotuner for Linux?

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 18:51:13 EET

> > > In autotalent.c, changing line 560:
> > >
> > > psAutotalent->ffttime[ti] = psAutotalent->ffttime[ti] /
> psAutotalent->ffttime[0];

> > > psAutotalent->ffttime[ti] = psAutotalent->ffttime[ti] /
> (psAutotalent->ffttime[0] + 1e-10f);
>

> Division by very small numbers, possibly resulting in NaN and
> friends. Here the change I posted made all the difference, but
> I'll look again later tonight.

Guys, I am not a coder, I can't deal with patches, I am only a
(simple-minded) musician.
have you got any source code ready (with the patch mentioned above) for
download and install, possibly involving ./configure, make and (sudo) make
install? A .deb file would be a more preferred solution...

Thanks in advance.

VM