Re: [LAU] yoshimi records

From: cal <cal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 15 2009 - 14:32:50 EET

Folderol wrote:
> [ ... ]
> How difficult would
> it be to make it only start recording when the sound starts (like the
> old Zyn. one did)? With a lot of my work this would completely eliminate
> the need for any post editing.
My initial reaction was "Yeah, I'll have one of them too!", but the noises
from the netbook crowd became a significant distraction. A productive one
though, I do believe. It led to some exploration of rwlocks.

Lightly tested, but promising. Expect anything.

0.039 record autostart added, xruns disciplined
<http://www.graggrag.com/yoshimi/yoshimi-0.039.tar.bz2>

cheers, Cal