Re: [LAU] PSU question

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 15:43:46 EET

Dave,
   NewEgg's Stocking Stuffer promo this morning had your power supply

Antec Earthwatts 500W Continuous Power Supply - $54.99

Promo code EMCMNLW38

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371007&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL120809&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL120809-_-PowerSupplies-_-L0G-_-17371007

Good luck,
Mark