Re: [LAU] Native Linux VSTs !!

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 19:39:36 EET

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Atte André Jensen
<atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> In this case which applications
>> support .so?
>
> ardour (open source), qtractor (open source), renoise (closed source)
> and energyXT (closed source) are the ones I know, there might be others,
> though.

hi everyone,

other than the hosts listed here by Atte, are there any other hosts
that we know of? it would be nice if we had a simple stand-alone host
that supported jack midi. (something akin to what the windows folks
have in vst-host...all the app does is host linux vst applications.)
this would be very, very useful to me.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com