Re: [LAU] Gui for convolution engine (jconvolver)

From: Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 04:49:09 EET

> Od: hermann <brummer-@web.de>

> It's a break out from the guitarix source, didn't create it from
> scratch. I notice some smaller probs witch I have fix now, didn't know
> if the shot down you get is all-ready fixed in it, I have setup a SVN
> repository were the newest source is available/readable
> http://jcgui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jcgui/
>
> regards hermann

Hi,

works nicely now (latest SVN) thank you for your work.

Few suggestion for further development:
- knobs are quite small for precise setting
(possibility click value and insert it from keyboard directly would be great)
- knobs also allow decrease value to minimum and than continue and jump to maximum
- jconv settings included in stored preset would be nice, if there is no good reason not to do it.

again ... great work many thanks for it

regards

mira