[LAU] Gui for convolution engine (jconvolver)

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 16:29:04 EET

snip

> > So with a free impulse-response all should be well?
> >
> > But why use a VST plugin under linux to apply an IR when there is already
> > jconvolver present?
> >
> > *me wonders*
> >
> > Arnold
> >

> Hi Arnold,
>
> Some reasons come to this mind:
>
> A functional GUI.
>
> Better sound.
>
> Choice.
>
> I prefer the color yellow with my reverb's UI.
>
> VST plugins mean the world to me.
>

> Just some possible answers to your question. They are not necessarily
> valid, true, or believable, they're just possible replies.
>
> HTH,
>
> dp

Hi

I have break out the jconv settings gui from guitarix and make it available as
stand alone app.
It act as a (stereo) Host for jconv/jconvolver, to create/save/load/run
configuration files for the use with jconvolver.
Indeed this Gui didn't cover the full advance of jconv/jconvolver, but may be
the one or other found it useful.

Additional jcgui provide master gain, left/right gain, balance, left/right delay and
tone bass/middle/high controllers.
It's designed to use in realtime environment (jack) to processing data, not for apply
to a file.

get it here :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcgui/

have fun hermann