Re: [LAU] Gui for convolution engine (jconvolver)

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 17:44:06 EET

Am Montag, den 21.12.2009, 03:49 +0100 schrieb Jaromír Mikeš:

> Hi,
>
> works nicely now (latest SVN) thank you for your work.
>
> Few suggestion for further development:
> - knobs are quite small for precise setting
> (possibility click value and insert it from keyboard directly would be great)
> - knobs also allow decrease value to minimum and than continue and jump to maximum
> - jconv settings included in stored preset would be nice, if there is no good reason not to do it.
>
> again ... great work many thanks for it
>
> regards
>
> mira

Hi mira

Thanks for response, . .

to 1.) yea, good Idea, will add a editable num display for that
   2.) yes, they follow the mouse,make just a little jump when you turn
over zero.
   3.) they did, a peset is a session, when you change the IR file in a
preset session, it will immediately save to the preset. You need to go
back to Main settings, or open a new preset handler befor you change,
for testing a new IR file. I, normal, save presets when jconvolver is
running, this way jconvolver starts direct when I load a preset. Switch
to a other preset will stop the running jconvolver and start it
immediately with the new file.

All config files will saved in ~./Jc_Gui

regards hermann