Re: [LAU] a simple Csound study

From: Frank Neumann <beachnase@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 03 2010 - 14:08:19 EET

Hi Dave,

in LAU you wrote:

> I've posted another piece made with AVSynthesis and Csound:
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/studiodave-avs_p38_091229.mp3
>
> http://linux-sound.org/audio/studiodave-avs_p38_091229.ogg
>
> Experimental music. I've been playing with the AVS sequencer, lots of
> fun. Comments welcome.

Very nice, and oh-so-Jean-Michel-Jarrish :-). Like it a lot. I guess you know
his albums like "Oxygene" or "Magnetic Fields",do you?

Now, make this last for 10-20 minutes, maybe add a few more low-frequency parts,
and you have me meditating for a while :-).

Oh, and of course: Happy/healthy/creative new year to you and your beloved ones!

Greetings,
Frank