Re: [LAU] can this be done with audio synthesis languages

From: rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 11:25:48 EET

Atte André Jensen wrote:
> rosea grammostola wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your generous offer. It looks it's cool stuff indeed.
>> But I think I'd rather search for an supercollider solution atm.
>
> I think that's a good idea. I really wish I spend the time on
> something supercollider instead :-(
>
> Could you report any progress (especially with supercollider) back here?

What could be useful:

http://old.nabble.com/JACK-Transport-td23135202.html
http://supercollider.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Controlling_Ardour_with_SC

But I didn't find a way to sync non-sequencer with Ardour without Ardour
using the Jack Transport...

The other route is doing sequencing etc. in SC... Then I have to find
some existing stuff.

\r