Re: [LAU] can this be done with audio synthesis languages

From: <andersvi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 11:54:29 EET

    r> andersvi@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> r> Is it possible to use SC with Jack Transport?
>>
>> Rohan Drape's jack.osc presents Jack's transport messages as
>> osc-messages to an udp-port:
>>
>> http://www.slavepianos.org/rd/sw/sw-77/jack.osc.text

    r> Thanks. All though it's hard for me to get a clear picture about
    r> what an udp-port actually is and how that works. Let's see what
    r> google can tell me about it...

Thats not important. sc already uses osc to communicate between the
client and the server, or anything else that speaks osc if its useful
(ie. jack.osc... :-)

You can loop whatever you want in SC, or other tools if ardour doesnt do
what you want.

Good luck.