Re: [LAU] OT: Dub Fx

From: <sv-e@email-addr-hidden-e.dk>
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 13:42:04 EET

>> Are you saying it's a hoax ?
>>

> I've listened to it a bit more closely (well, for about 30 secs, I think
> this is horrible) and I think this is a studio recording and they added
> some background noise afterwards. Also because the background noise
> doesn't loop, no effects affect the background noise, it makes me wonder
> how this is recorded. Or they recorded the video and he did some
> overdubs afterwards. But hopefully for the guy I'm wrong. And even
> though a lot of comments mention that this guy has talent I oppose to
> that. This is a good example of craftsmanship, not talent.
>
> Jeremy

30 seconds of serious listening ?

I have no experience with that kind of music, but the background noise
doesn't have to come from the microphone he's using for vocals, but could
come from the video cameras microphone. An ordinary vocal microphone is
not that sensitive at all.

The fact that he is capable of making the loops write the lyrics and
perform it all together makes me think he's got lot's of "talent"

/sv-e