[LAU] SMPTE timecode?

From: Rick Green <rtg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 17:30:45 EET

I'll be soing a field recording next week for a DVD music production. Is
it possible to record an SMPTE timecode on a spare track? I've found some
references on the web to something called LTC, which apparently is SMPTE
encoded thru an audio codec.
  Is there any support in Ardour that would use this information to make
post-production easier?

--
Rick Green
                                   -Benjamin Franklin