[LAU] CC for dummies

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 13 2010 - 12:29:29 EET

Hi

I don't understand the CC license at all. I could dig through a jungle
starting with google, and I *have* read and understood the basics
regarding CC. I'm hoping for some personal experiences in plain
language. Here goes:

1) What's the advantages for the artist with CC compared to "All rights
reserved".

2) What's the disadvantages for the artist with CC compared to "All
rights reserved".

3) What's the advantages for the consumer with CC compared to "All
rights reserved".

I assume there's no disadvantages for the customer with CC...

Thanks in advance for any input.

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk