[LAU] Please help with audio interfaces that keep changing after reboot

From: Geoff King <gsking1@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 08 2010 - 02:17:39 EEST

Hello,
I have problem that I've been trying to figure out with no luck. The
audio interface keeps changing for example:

Today: Maudio 24/96 is hw:1 and Midisport 4x4 Anniv is hw:0.
Yesterday before reboot: Maudio 24/96 is hw:0 and Midisport 4x4 Anniv is hw:1
etc, back and forth, each reboot...
I usually use qjackctl and have to keep changing the presets with
settings which is annoying.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me some clues
or links on how to fix this?

I'm Using Fedora 12 w CCRMA.

thanks, Geoff