Re: [LAU] GPL vs GPLv3

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2010 - 14:15:01 EEST

On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 11:53 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:

> Thanks! Again is it simply a matter of stating on the web page that the
> licence is CC Attribution?

The CC licenses also have version numbers and a country/jurisdiction (or
unported). So an actual license could be CC BY 2.5 Denmark.

Ideally, you should describe how attribution should happen.

I'm very unsure about the interaction between international use and
country of origin of the author of a work (especially if that becomes
authors and countries ...).

So personally, I see putting my own work under some (unported) CC
license as a statement of my intentions, may there be gaping juristic
holes or not :)

Try http://creativecommons.org/choose/

--
Thorsten Wilms