Re: [LAU] OT: external sound for linux card advice

From: Lorenzo <lsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 05 2010 - 12:22:01 EEST

Hi Arnold, all,

Thanks for the clarifications and feedback.

Now I also have an offer for an echo audiofire 12 bigger and a bit more
expensive but I've heard very good praises for it's audio quality (and
it's got 12 in/outs). And, of course, it's listed "full support" on the
ffado site.

Any opinions? The guy says he's got another offer so I'm kinda in a hurry :)

Thanks,
Lorenzo.