[LAU] new guitarix breakout (gx_head)

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 20:02:24 EEST

Hi list

I have restructured guitarix a bit and split it into a amp head and two
effect racks. It's in svn only for now.
screen-shot from the AMP is here:
  http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5087/screenshot027x.png
I need some testers and feedback before I could make a release out of
it. So please, if you are a guitar player, checkout our Sources and
build gx_head. Let us know if you miss something or if you found a bug
or a misconfiguration.

get the source

svn co http://guitarix.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/guitarix/trunk
guitarix

(like ever all FAUST.dsp Sources included)
configure them

cd ./guitarix
/waf configure --prefix=/usr --includeresampler --includeconvolver
--experimental --optimization --debug --no-faust --build_head

that will build guitarix and also the new gx_head
and build and install

./waf build
./waf install

run it with