Re: [LAU] new guitarix breakout (gx_head)

From: Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 29 2010 - 15:00:51 EEST

Excerpts from hermann's message of 2010-10-28 23:19:19 +0200:
> Am Donnerstag, den 28.10.2010, 17:36 +0200 schrieb hermann:
> > oh, I've forgotten to add it, it's a new middle sized knob for the
> > rack.
> > Sorry, it's in now. Please update again.
> >
> > I've also add some debug states for the issue with the right click
> > now,
> > hope some 64 bit users could give me some outputs of what is going
> > wrong
> > there.
> >
> > hermann
>
> Finally I have commit all missing files in rev 883 now, thanks for all
> your reports and sorry for the issues.
>
> Arch users please note that waf wouldn't work with python ver. 3, you
> need to point your python to python2 to have waf run at all.
>
> regards hermann

Thanks for the heads up, I fixed the AUR package.
waf is the only place where guitarix relies on python2, right? It built
and started, haven't done further testing.

I only saw this message by accident as it is part of the gx_head thread
that I don't follow closely. Guess that's the downside when provider
and/or client get rid of duplicate mails. Just thought I let you know
that you'll reach me more reliably by sending a message outside of a
ML thread context.

Regards,
Philipp