Re: [LAU] Snd learning curve

From: Bill Schottstaedt <bil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 10 2011 - 22:00:31 EET

Thanks for the kind words about Snd! If any of you have the
time and inclination, I'd like to hear how Snd should be changed
to make it easier to use. My main interest is in the sound
processing, not the user interface (which I guess is painfully obvious),
and I use Snd mainly to work on synthesis. I almost never
try to, for example, edit a recording. Right now, the gtk version
is in transition from gdk to cairo and gtk2 to gtk3, so it's a worse
mess than usual. But, it's a good time to make major changes!