Re: [LAU] Snd learning curve

From: Bill Schottstaedt <bil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 13:54:44 EET

Thanks for the suggestions! I think I'll move the
context-sensitive popup menus into the main version --
I assume that's what you mean by right-click menus?

The looped play stuff is broken -- I hadn't noticed
the problem. I'll also add some mouse-oriented way
to play from the cursor.

For multichannel files, you can set the 'unite' and
'sync' buttons and all channels will be displayed
and acted-upon together -- is that what you have in
mind?

On the zoomed FFT -- it's been on my TODO list for
about a decade. You can drag the frequency (x) axis
to zoom in on the lower frequencies, and there's a
complicated way to zoom using the spectro* variables.
To dump the current spectrum to a text file, you
can use the peaks function:

    (peaks "fft.data")

for example. Anyway, I'll get to work on this
stuff; GUI here I come (sigh)... Thanks again!