Re: [LAU] Two QjackCtl questions: JACK autostart and shutdown

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 01:25:41 EET

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:27:37PM +0100, Dominic Sacré wrote:

> What's going on here? Why is QjackCtl questioning my decision to shut
> down the system? This only happens if the systray icon is enabled.

Qjackctl generally is more 'persistent' that you'd expect. That's
how it is :-) Your example shows that's is going a bit over the
top: the whole point of command line options is to override any
stored configuration, not to define it.

Rui, I'm having other problems with all recent versions:

* sometimes qjackctl removes connections right after they
  have been made,
* and sometimes it makes some of its own, and refuses to
  disconnect them.

Seems that the actual connection state and qjackctl's idea
of it get out of sync. The only remedy if that happens is
to terminate and restart it.

Ciao,

--
FA