Re: [LAU] Something different

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 22:37:07 EET

Hello will1
   Sorry for taking so long. I got side tracked. But I listened to it again a
couple of times and I rather think it is the distance between sentences and/or
clauses, that mainly gives the impression of speedng up towards the end.Maybe
starting aroud "therefore be at piece with God...." or the sentence before. I
think it's more in the pauses between subclauses, those points where you have
a natural rest within a sentence. But again, it might just be my brain
experiencing it like that, being tricked into thinking it al speeds up. I'm
not longer really sure about the absolute effect.
   Still nice piece, it was good to listen to it again.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net