[LAU] [Ardour] Offline export with OSC

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 13:00:56 EEST

Hello,

Several questions in one.

I'd like to use OSC (only) to export session in Ardour. I've been able
to get the dialog box for exporting session, by using:
/ardour/access_action Main/ExportSession
But then I've to validate the dialog box, and I'd like something like
"assume yes", so that I don't need the GUI (my aim is to run ardour
headless), any idea about how I could do that.

Second question, is there a way to do a "non-realtime" export, I mean an
offline export, like when rendering 3D images, and so on.
I don't care about the time it takes, I would like to be able to say
that all export process is the same, not depending on who or when it has
been launched, and also to consume quite few ressources for that.

Thanks a lot.
Aurélien

--
Aurélien