Re: [LAU] Open Sound Interface project beginnings

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 25 2011 - 22:14:37 EEST

On 10/25/11, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Charles Henry <czhenry@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> In your opinion, what kind of tools should we use to organize such a
>> project? like websites, wiki, mailing list, repository, etc... ?
>
> I'm not Egor :), but you could just use Google Code and a Google
> group.
My apologies for not responding earlier!

I personally am very much against Google for this sort of thing. I
feel that in the event their tools are used for organization, the
ignorant mass will automatically assume that Google is doing linux a
favour and somehow contributing to this project.

As for something constructive, I'm afraid I have close to no
experience with this kind of organization. I think the linuxaudio.org
folks could bring their insight into this.