[LAU] OT: What battery powered Amps are you using?

From: Stephen Stubbs <theother1510@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 29 2011 - 19:34:10 EEST

10/29/2011

Hello All,

What small, battery/electric powered, portable Amps are you using?

I'm taking up the Autoharp (an acoustic instrument) that has a magnetic
pickup with 1/4" jack output. I have a Zoom H2 recorder that I would
use as a vocal microphone (has the 1/8" mini-stereo line output).

I'm not interested in special guitar effects. A graphic equalizer is a
plus.

The Vox Mini 3 looks promising. I could run the Autoharp 1/4" out
through the Vox 1/4" input jack. The Zoom H2 line out into the Vox Aux
In jack. Will this work?

And do any of these Amps have a Line Out that I could run to my Yamaha
MG10/2 mixer? That would be very nice for recording.

Other suggestions?

Thanks All,
Stephen.