[LAU] persisting jack connections (was DC offset)

From: Rustom Mody <rustompmody@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2012 - 12:01:13 EET

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Daniel Worth <pipemanmusic@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> This is easily solved with qjacktl's patchbay. It's clients like this that
> it was designed for.
>
> http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/76

This looks very useful --- just what I was asking for.

However...

When I tried this a few days ago, firefox showed as
alsa-jack.rawjackC(somenumber)
and audacity showed as portaudio(something)

Now both are showing as alsa-jack.rawjacksomething.

My .asoundrc file (which I dont pretend to understand) is thusly:

pcm.rawjack {
    type jack
    playback_ports {
        0 system:playback_1