Re: [LAU] harmonySEQ 0.16

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 12 2012 - 15:56:17 EET

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Rafał Cieślak
<rafalcieslak256@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> Though I like Fons' suggestion concerning jumping to the nearest bar,
> that seems a reasonable solution, will try to implement that once.

That would be great: Currently there is a bit of drift between the
programs, I reckon its in my own code
as the current transport / beat system is pretty basic and untested. It
will be rewritten at some point to
include JACK transport & BBT, but its not high on the priorites list :)

> Maybe I wasn't clear about the tags - these have nothing to do with
> OSC's own tags, and are indeed predefined, so that harmonySEQ will
> react the same manner each time.

Yes, get you know. I meant consistent across different HarmonySeq projects,
but I realize now that's not possible due to the configurable nature.
Basically
the user will need to tell harmonySeq what it needs to do per scene of
Luppp.

That's the best way to go for now. It works so I'm happy with that! If we
could implement
Fons' beat sync idea (just for beats, sending BPM is no problem) that would
be great :)
-Harry