Re: [LAU] Mic for accoustic (bass) guitar

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 02:19:37 EET

Le Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:51:02 +0000,
Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden> wrote :

> Me too. An 1010LT has two mic inputs. So what's the point of using
> the DI box ?

Right. This calls for double-check since I wired that a few years
ago ;-) Turns out the mic goes directly in the 10101LT and the DI box
is used for the acoustic bass guitar built-in pick-up output. The kind
of pick-up with bass, treble, mid controls, powered with a 9v battery.
Sorry for the misleading description I gave previously ;-)