Re: [LAU] poll : Advertising vs Linux Audio

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2012 - 06:56:15 EEST

Still I miss-like advertising, . . .
but to be honest, in fact, advertising pays already the bill for the
most open source project hosts. At least on Sourceforge and github.
So indeed it is a reasonable question witch with Patrick comes up here.
My first reaction was the same then the one from the most users here,
but after a bit research I found out that I already benefit from
advertising ( hosting at Sourceforge), and next to me, nearly all open
source projects without a own (domain) host.
Viewing at this fact, it will be just the next step to take the
advertising under the own hut and generate some income from it, witch
could be used to improve the situation of linux audio.

Still I didn't like this Idea, but . . .