Re: [LAU] How can we convert money to fixing bugs in software?

From: renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 21 2012 - 14:48:14 EEST

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:31:51 -0400
Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> just FYI that particular bug in seq24 has been fixed, and a patch has
> been posted in at least one location. the problem is that it has not
> been picked up by whoever is maintaining seq24.

if you're refering to the one Lieven Moors posted on the bug in
launchpad [1], it doesn't seem to me to address the bug... i.e. he says
it fixes seq24 not working at all for him with newer jacks, and anyway
says (and I've tested the patch and it's indeed the case) that it
doesn't fix the jack transport issue.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/seq24/+bug/803385