[LAU] hydrogen to sheet music?

From: renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2012 - 17:24:29 EET

Hi, I have a bunch of hydrogen patterns/songs (that use non-standard
drumkits) that I'd like to export to sheet music (actually exporting to
lilypond would be preferred, so I can later embed the code in emacs'
org-mode). What workflow would you suggest?

I'd be okay with "a little" of python - i.e. if there was a module with
some good docs/tutorials that can import midi and export lilypond... I
*think* music21 and mingus can do this but I'm wondering, before I
invest some hours in this, if there are faster ways.

Maybe Rosegarden (for example) can do this?

cheers,
renato