Re: [LAU] Pro Audio? OT rant.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Dec 22 2012 - 23:16:16 EET

On Sat, 2012-12-22 at 13:00 -0800, Len Ovens wrote:
> I also have a tube pre made by ART that has more control.

When I was a friend of Dirk Brauner and I worked for his manufactory (we
are from the same school, played in the same bands, before he falls out
with our clique), we recommended the elCheapo ART tube devices. They are
used by professional studios, in combination with the VM1. At least the
old ART tube thingy, I guess it's from the 90s, isn't a toy, it's a very
good pre amp.