Re: [LAU] Pro Audio? OT rant.

From: John Murphy <rosegardener@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 23 2012 - 17:02:07 EET

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 22:34:32 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> So it's not off-topic, the ADA can get very hot and we should be
> careful, turn it off, when we leave the room to take a rest.

I'll be mindful of that when the other half of my new rack arrives.
I'll separate the two by 1u gap - patchbay - 1u gap I think.

Must be just an inefficient PSU design I guess. Digital conversion
isn't a particularly power demanding process is it? I'll investigate
after the holiday (or maybe even during if I get my way :)).

Thanks for all the pointers and consolations.

--
John.