[LAU] Some new Bach

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2013 - 00:14:25 EET

Hello everyone!
   So I had a holiday in paradise. Meaning: I was surrounded by a very good
friend, loads of vintage equipment and Ardour3. And I am grateful for all
three. So I used a few minutes to record another piece of Bach. It's the B
Minor prelude (once again) played on an ARP Pro Soloist (trumpet) and an ARP
Oddysey. Unfortunately I had to spread my arms to the left and right playing
the piece. So the performance is not as good, as you might wish. Still it was
an experience I loved and so I'm sharing, hoping that a few gear nerds might
get something out of it.
http://juliencoder.de/bach/BWV869A-Prelude_in_B_Minor-Synth_Version.ogg
   And for the ogg-less (poor bastards :-) )
http://juliencoder.de/bach/BWV869A-Prelude_in_B_Minor-Synth_Version.mp3
   Processing consists of some high and lowpass filtering, using the GLAME
filters, the TAP stereo echo of the Oddy and the CAPS Plate reverb 2x2 for teh
Pro Soloist.
   Any feedback is welcome. I hope you can enjoy it.
   Warmly yours
          Julien