[LAU] Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2013 - 22:33:23 EET

List,

I've created a Wiki page with my findings of using real-time,
low-latency audio on the RPi: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/raspberrypi
It's not complete and the RPi needs some more hacking to squeeze out the
last bits of processing power that can be dedicated to things like
samplers, synths, effects and guitar amp emulators.
Thought I'd share the link, saw some questions regarding the RPi pass by
the last few months. To show off what the RPi is capable of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XKaRe_MEA&webm=1 (if you still use
Flash remove '&webm=1')

Regards,

Jeremy