[LAU] 'Modular' midi controller for keyboard

From: rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 21 2013 - 17:58:41 EET

Hi,

I'm looking for something which I can use together with my 88keys
masterkeyb without knobs. It would be nice if it's small and light
enough to put on my keyboard itself. Something like the evolution uc-16,
but it would be nice if I could route my midi masterkeybd via the
controller to the computer (midi in / midi out / midi thru (?).

I like to control stuff like setBfree and some effects in Non-Mixer
probably.

Thanks in advance,
\r