Re: [LAU] linux compatible USB Audio Interface

From: William Light <wrl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 06 2013 - 17:42:56 EEST

occhi,
any particular reason you want an interface with a separate power plug?
USB bus power will do most of what you want.

personally, i currently have a focusrite scarlett 2i2, and the 2i4 may
suit your needs. the 2i2 is good, sounds fine, good latency.

any of the native instruments interfaces will also work on linux, and
i've had very good experiences with them.

-w