Re: [LAU] New laptop - advice needed

From: Moshe Werner <moshwe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 10:33:50 EEST

Hi there

did you think about buying a laptop from a custom shop like PCAudiolabs or
ADK?

also there is this thread
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/686047-audio-pc-laptops-buyers-guide-lets-make-sticky.html

I am working on a macbook pro but pricewise it's not recommended if you
don't need OSX.

Good hunting
Moshe