Re: [LAU] [OT] SW recommendation

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Dec 15 2013 - 11:59:41 EET

There's one company "responsible" for VST and ASIO ;). Since we don't
want to recommend to use cracked software, I would take a look at music
stores and pay for audio gear, to get software from this company legally
for free, by a bundle with the audio gear. In Germany no big deal, since
it's a German company. There are German Internet shops, I'm thinking of
the most known, offering gear to very good price conditions, shipping to
all over the world. You also could take a look at EBay and buy the
software second hand.