Re: [LAU] M-Audio Fast Track Pro: unreliable, distorted recording

From: Todd Bateman <phaselocker@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 29 2014 - 16:05:46 EET

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 01:13:35PM +0100, Guillaume Pellerin wrote:
> Hi Lewis,
>
> I'm a contributor of the driver for this card in the Linux kernel
> and it works very well for me. You should maybe tune your ALSA setup
> for this.
>
> First, what is your kernel version?
>
> Guillaume

Guillaume!

Your help with this is hugely appreciated! The fact that you're not
seeing the same issue gives me hope that a solution exists.

My current kernel version is 3.12.7. I first attempted to use the
Fast Track Pro for audio capture three years ago, around version
2.6.37 but I ran into the same problem.

.lewis