Re: [LAU] APC devices for Audio

From: Ivan Tarozzi <itarozzi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 24 2014 - 17:58:36 EET

Hi Carlos,
I'm developing an industrial application for a client using APC Rock.

I'm using Android, so I can confirm that linux runs on it and you can
find kernel and uboot here:
https://github.com/apc-io/apc-rock

I never tried a "standard" linux ditributions, so I can't tell about it,
but I fear the VIA support against linux is absent.

I suggest you look at some better supported board.

just my2c

Ivan