Re: [LAU] Two songs made in Qtractor : Takkadum & Kleb Station

From: Philippe Coatmeur <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2014 - 15:08:09 EEST

On 04/20/2014 11:40 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Very nice! Impressive!
Wow, thanks a lot Louigi, I can't feel my head right now.

BTW, I wanted to tell you that following on your enthousiastic and
enlightened article about harmonyseq
<http://www.louigiverona.ru/?page=projects&s=writings&t=linux&a=linux_harmonyseq>,
I made a quick (and quite free-wheeled) tutorial / workshop
<http://linuxfr.org/users/philippemc/journaux/betatest-reveille-le-cyberponk>
for it. It's in French, but RafaƂ read it though google translate and
found it cool ; I'm just saying.

Phil

--
Philippe Coatmeur